Saturday, 28 August 2010
At last we are able to get the Colony completes in the UK and just how good do they look? The Descendent has a Phantom style frame with a host of branded parts - so much so you could be forgiven for thinking it was a thousand-pound Custom build. Colony Official-style stem and sprocket, genuine Dia-Compe Tech-77 lever, Odyssey 2.1 Path tyres, 48-spline cranks, linear cable, fully sealed BB & hubs, Colony plastic pedals. This is going to be one of the most sought-after bikes this Xmas and supply will be limited.
• Frame: Full CrMo with integrated headset & Mid BB, built-in seatclamp on tapered seat tub, removable gyro tabs. 20.85 toptube, 13.75" rear, 75.5º headtube. 7" standover height.
• Fork: Full CrMo with tapered legs and one piece steerer tube.
• Stem: Colony Official style 6061 CNC alloy.
• Headset: Integrated.
• Bars: Bloody Oath style Crmo.
• Grips: Colont Mountjoy.
• Brake: Tektro U-brake rear.
• Brake lever: Dia-Compe Tech-77.
• Brake cable: Linear.
• Front brake: Sidepull caliper (supplied but not shown).
• Cranks: Tubular CrMo with 19mm 48-spline spindle.
• Sprocket Colony Official style 6061 T6 CNC alloy 25T.
• BB: Mid sealed.
• Chain: KMC.
• Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic.
• Rims: Alienation Black Sheep.
• Front hub: Female axle, sealed bearing, 36H.
• Rear hub: RHD 9T, sealed bearing, 36H.
• Tyres: Odyssey Path 2.10.
• Seat: Colony Seat & post combo.
• Weight: 24lbs.